Cypress Cove is a family-friendly resort situated on a 300 acre plot. The area includes a 50-acre lake, 20 acres of recreation grounds and 130 acres of protected wetlands. This unique combination of natural Floridian beauty makes Cypress Cove an incredible place to stay.
Remodelled Apartments – Kitchen, dining area and lounge area, one bedroom with two queen size beds, veranda, TV, telephone, safe. Maximum 4 people.
Remodelled King Rooms – King bed, mini fridge, TV telephone, coffee making facilities, microwave. Maximum 2 people.
Remodelled Hotel Rooms – One bedroom with two queen beds, mini fridge, TV, telephone, coffee making facilities, microwave. Maximum 4 people.
Villa Apartments – Kitchen with fridge, oven and microwave, dining area, lounge area, one bedroom with two queen beds and a queen sleeper sofa, veranda, TV, telephone, coffee making facilities. Maximum 6 people.
There is also a large campsite – for tents, trailers and RV’s – electric hook up, laundry and sanitary facilities.
Facilities and local area
- 50 acre private lake abundant with wildlife
- Pedal boats, canoes, kayaks and stand up paddleboards
- Two heated pools, one half olympic sized, the other a large free form pool with a rock fountain
- Super sized hot tub
- 2 restaurants including one overlooking the lake
- Bicycle and golf cart hire
- Well equipped gym, aerobics classes, yoga, tennis, pickle-ball, fishing, pitch and putt course and a weekly entertainment programme
|Transfer time||50 minutes|
|Season dates||Open all year round|
Chalfont Holidays Enquiry Form
Click Here to Reveal the Enquiry Form