To ensure a smooth start to your journey, it’s essential that you have the right travel documents, such as a valid passport and any relevant visas. Without these, you may be refused travel.
Please check the below before travelling.
- Do you hold a valid passport?
- Is its expiry date valid for the necessary duration for your destination, beyond your date of exit?
- Do you hold the required visas?
- Have you supplied your Advance Passenger Information (API)?
API and secure flight data
It is a mandatory requirement that all airlines provide details about their passengers before they travel in and out of the UK. This requirement is called Advance Passenger Information (API).
Secure flight data is an enhanced security check for passengers wishing to fly to / from / via / the United States, this helps improve aviation security and makes travel more seamless for passengers.
To comply with the API and secure flight data regulation, we require the following details for each passenger on your booking, these can be found on your passport:
- Full name (as it appears on the passport / ID card)
- Date of birth
- Passport number / ID card
- Country where the passport / ID card was issued
- Passport / ID card Issue date
- Passport / ID card expiry date
A visa or approved ESTA is still required for passengers wishing to travel to the United States.
Advance Passenger Information (API) Form
Please visit our secure Traveller Portal and fill out the required information for all passengers associated with your booking. All data you enter into the Portal is submitted, stored and managed securely.
Please register your account using the login details sent to you with your booking confirmation.