Chalfont Holidays

We regret to announce that Chalfont Holidays will be closing its operation with immediate effect. As a result of this decision as of today we will not be confirming any new reservations. All existing holiday bookings will be honoured and operate as normal whilst remaining fully protected under the ATOL licence scheme.

Chalfont Holidays is proud to have been the premier tour operator dedicated to the Naturist community since 1998 and we are saddened that we can no longer operate these holidays cost-effectively. As you are probably aware the pandemic has affected all travel businesses negatively and our holiday programme was repeatedly cancelled and changed due to lockdown restrictions.

Lastly, we would like to thank you for your continued loyalty and support for Donna and the team. It has been an honour that you have trusted us with managing your travel arrangements