Ten reasons not to book your holiday direct…
It’s tempting to cut out the middle-man and book your holiday direct on the internet, but there are some huge advantages in booking it with us.
- We are a full service travel agency. We have access to discounted room rates, discounted airline seats and private charter flights that are not readily available to the public.
- We have extensive knowledge of all the resorts we offer and can advise you on the most suitable option, what to expect – and what to avoid. We know the best airports, transfer operators and car hire companies.
- We are a one-stop shop that takes care of everything for you – saving you time and effort.
- We are an independent agent working hard to source the best deal for you. Resorts and airlines will offer only their product.
- We provide all your travel documents and where possible, we even check you in for your flight and issue your boarding passes so you don’t have to.
- After you have booked, we take care of any changes you may need to make – a real hassle if you have to do it yourself, and should you need to cancel, we’ll handle all that too. We will provide your insurance company with all the proof they need.
- We are ABTA and ATOL bonded – giving you complete peace of mind and financial protection.
- We provide an out of hours’ service, meaning we are on hand if you need help whilst you are away.
- We’re dealing with the resorts on a daily basis which means that we know them well and vice versa, often with long-standing personal relationships in place. This brings countless advantages not available to individuals.
- Once you confirm your holiday there will be no unexpected price increases – even if the exchange rate changes before you travel. Let us worry about transferring those payments abroad whilst you keep your credit card safely in your pocket.